Senior Living Services
Enjoy the independence you want with the assistance you need.Our caring, respectful staff of trained health care professionals encourage individuality, no matter what level of care you need. Make your own choices. Pursue your passions. Discover new interests. And live a life fulfilled.
Stay active and live with purpose
The Good Samaritan Society encourages residents to stay active - physically, mentally, and spiritually. By staying active and living with a purpose, you can enjoy life now. Cherish your memories, and enjoy the moments that matter with family, friends, compassionate caregivers and a community that encourages you to live life to the fullest.Find a location
Senior Housing options
Our housing options range from independent living apartments, townhomes, duplexes, cottages and casitas to assisted living apartments and memory care communities. Basic services may include:
These services may be included in the monthly fee or on an a la carte basis. Home health care services may also be available for an additional cost.
Enjoy your life. You deserve it.
Explore if a Good Samaritan Society senior living community is right for you.
What are the benefits of a senior living community?
Is a Good Samaritan Society senior living community right for you? Many of the benefits include:
- no longer have to keep up with yard work, repairs, or other home maintenance tasks;
- the security and comfort of having close friends and neighbors nearby;
- having assistance with general housekeeping;
- not having to cook on a daily basis (meal programs vary by location);
- transportation if you’re not be able to drive or prefer to ride instead of drive;
- added security or if you feel uncomfortable living alone;
- participating in spiritual, recreational, entertainment or wellness programming; or
- the security and peace of mind of being part of a community in which other housing or health care options are available, if needed.
What other amenities are available?
Choosing a community is more than the amenities, services, and cost. It's the people who encourage you to discover a deeper and more meaningful value in life. Our communities help you feel loved, appreciated, at peace, and give you the freedom to live a life of purpose and fulfillment.
We're here to help you understand your options, so you can make the decision that's right for you. Our goal is to help you focus on what really matters - finding a place where you can feel at home.
Find a Good Samaritan Society location
Find a location:
Connect with us
Sign up for our newsletter
Contact Good Samaritan Society
Have a question or comment? Connect with us today.